- Set up, maintain, and clean laboratory instruments and equipment, including flow cytometer, microscopes, scales, pipets and centrifuge.
- Gather and prepare biological samples, including human blood and mammalian cell cultures, for laboratory analysis.
- Participate in planning, preparation and conducting experiments and helps in various activities pertaining to the optimal operation in a laboratory
- Support system development and QC, testing and troubleshooting.
- Support R&D studies of feasibility, assay development, stability and more, individually or with other associates and scientists.
- Analyze experimental data, interpret results and write reports that summarize results.
- Handling cell culture and blood products, and handle cryopreservation procedures.
- Good documentation practice to keep batch records and data management.
- Write and review SOPs, Work Instructions, protocols, and reports.
- Bachelor and advanced degrees in biology disciplines.
- Experience and knowledge in human blood sample processing and cell cryopreservation techniques, cell culture methods, cellular staining procedures is preferred.
- Previous flow cytometry and reagent operation experience is preferred.
- Knowledge on immune-oncology and, cell therapy and molecular biology is a plus
- Ability to multitask and successfully interact with a diverse team of scientists and engineers to deliver results meeting the needs of various stakeholder groups
- Effective communication to provide updates to internal or cross-functional team members
- Detail oriented, good organizational and documentation behavior.