Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for electronics systems development, validation, and manufacture support. This position comes with duties and visibilities that span from R&D to manufacture, and offers opportunities of involvement in both state-of-the-art advanced product support as well as new technology development.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve and develop electrical system architecture for current and future products.
- Design, prototype, debug and characterize embedded electrical systems geared for automation and smart applications.
- Lead electrical systems design from concepts, exploration, prototyping, development, and into mass production.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and outside partners to deliver milestones on time.
Required Knowledge Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of product development experience in embedded system, analog system, board design, board bring-up, and product shipment.
- Experience with architecture and schematic design of circuit boards, including chipset, embedded system, high-speed communication interfaces, and power
- Knowledge of utilization of embedded environments, familiar with microprocessor and micro-controller integration
- Good writing and verbal communications skills
- Self starter and ability to work effectively as a single driver and as part of a team
- Knowledge in quality and yield control
- Data analysis and technical problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred experience in medical related devices, cell processing devices, or IVD products.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver products in a regulated environment
- Design experience in consumer electronics, mobile devices, medical devices, or wearable devices.
- Experience in bringing high volume products to mass production.
- Design expertise in SoC, power supply, sensors, RF system, or analog device design.