Santa Clara, California – We are thrilled to announce that MARS® Bar is among the Winners of The Scientist’s Top 10 Innovations of 2022!
Each year The Scientist highlights the latest and greatest tools, technologies, and techniques to hit the life science landscape. This year’s crop of entries to The Scientist’s Top 10 Innovations contest included many with a clinical focus, and others that represent significant advances in sequencing, single-cell analysis, and more. The winners that emerged reflect the fact that the research enterprise continues to hum along as the world emerges from the worst that SARS-CoV-2 threw at us. “The pandemic forced the scientific community to pivot, but researchers did not give up on their ongoing projects,” says Managing Editor Jef Akst. “This year’s awardees are evidence of the exciting progress that’s been made in a wide range of fields.”
The winners of The Scientist’s Top 10 Innovations of 2022 contest are:
1. NeXT PersonalTM (Personalis)
2. CosMxTM Spatial Molecular Imager (NanoString Technologies)
3. UG100TM (Ultima Genomics)
4. ProteographTM Product Suite (Seer)
5. Live T Cell Assay (Nanolive)
6. MARS® Bar (Applied Cells, Inc.)
7. Single Cellome™ System SS2000 (Yokogawa Electric Corporation)
8. LightBench® Detect (Yourgene Health)
9. Molecular Cartography™ (Resolve Biosciences)
10. OCELLOS 3.0 (TrakCel)
Congratulations to this year’s winners! Please visit the online feature where you can read more about the products that earned top spots and see comments from our expert judges.
Applied Cells Inc.
Director of Commercial Operations