Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Be a part of reagent/assay development, instrument verification/validation group;
- Conduct prototype and instrument product testing for instrument development activities, individually or in conjunction with a senior scientist;
- Conduct assay/reagent feasibility studies, including reagent testing, blood processing, tissue culture, cell cryopreservation, immuno-assay, multi-parametric flow cytometry assay activities, individually or in conjunction with a senior scientist;
- Write protocols, summaries and reports to document development activities
- Participate in planning, preparation and conducting experiments and helps in various activities pertaining to the optimal operation in a laboratory;
- Support on-going manufacturing and field operations by performing investigations and trouble-shooting as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum bachelor’s in biology disciplines with 0-3 years.
- Experience and knowledge in human blood sample processing and cell cryopreservation techniques, cell culture methods, cellular staining procedures using flow cytometry;
- Knowledge and understanding of working in a GMP compliant regulatory laboratory to conduct experimental procedures per defined technical SOPs, with experience of handling biohazardous materials, and understand safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to handle a relatively high volume of sample processing and analysis, using immunoassay techniques.
- Good organizational and documentation skills.